LB-575 climate meter - thermometer, hygrometer, barometer, additional thermometers
- Functions: thermometer (T1, T2, T3), hygrometer,
- Measurements: digital temperature meter, digital
humidity meter, digital atmospheric pressure meter — barometer
- Dew point measurement, wet bulb temperature
- Portable instrument, exchangeable smart LB-572
- Graphic backlit display, configurable user screens
- Clear menu
- Viewing recorded measurements on the display
- Temperature resolution of 0.1°C or 0.01°C
- Automatic power off
- Displaying Minimum, Maximum, Average values
- Alarm signalling: sound signal and on the display,
- Measurement result freeze function (Stop) and
- Power-saving battery supply (can be re-charged)
- Built-in measurement storage memory (1 million entries)
- USB interface (via LB-376A converter) and wireless
- Bluetooth printer support — measurement history
- computer software
Measurements taken with LB-575 meter
The LB-575 meter is a multi-parameter instrument, which enables taking the following measurements:
- T1 — air temperature (internal sensor);
- T2, T3 — temperature of various media with the use of external LB-572 probes;
- Relative air humidity — hygrometer;
- Atmospheric pressure — barometer.
- Additionally, the following are calculated:
- Dew point (Tpr) — absolute humidity hygrometer;
- Wet bulb temperature (Tm) — wet-and-dry bulb thermometer,;
- T2 - T1 difference;
- T2 - T3 difference;
- T2 - Tpr difference.
There are two modes for displaying the measurement results:
- Three concurrent measurements mode (it is possible to define 10 user screens).
- Single measurement mode.
All measurements may be defined with alarms (lower and upper).
The LB-575 instrument is available in the following versions:
- LB-575T — thermometer
- LB-575P — barometer
- LB-575TP — thermobarometer
- LB-575TH — thermohygrometer
- LB-575THP — thermohygrobarometer
Wireless interface versions (marked with an additional letter B, compatible with computers and printers equipped with Bluetooth interface):
- LB-575TB — thermometer with wireless interface
- LB-575PB — barometer with wireless interface
- LB-575TPB – thermobarometer with wireless interface
- LB-575THB – thermohygrometer with wireless interface
- LB-575THPB – thermohygrobarometer with wireless interface
LB-572 temperature measurement probes
The LB-575 features two sockets for connecting exchangeable wire
LB-572 temperature probes. Probe sensors are executed in
There is a storage memory in each of the probes’ plug, where probe’s calibration factors and the probe’s serial number are stored, enabling the various probes to be connected without any loss of measurement accuracy.
Climate Parameters Measurement Methods
- T1 — Pt1000 thermometer resistor.
- T2, T3 — thermistor.
- Humidity — thin-layer capacitive sensor.
- Barometric pressure — MEMS sensor integrated in the panel.
Description of LB-575 Thermohygrobarometer
LB-575 thermohygrobarometer is a portable instrument with battery power supply (featuring the possibility of charging with a charger and via computer’s USB port). The meter may function as a recorder — it features an extensive measurement history storage memory. The measurement history may be viewed on the display. It features an alarm signalling function — when a set measurement threshold (lower or upper) is exceeded, a sound and display signal is triggered (alarm events are recorded and stored). Measurement results may be frozen on the display (Stop function). The meter features an auto power off function — the auto power off time may be set within a range of 1…30 minutes. In the standard version, the hytherograph is equipped with atype F2. The LB-575 set and LB-572TM probe are designed for checking dew point prior to painting metal elements.
The panel is equipped with a five-button keyboard, enabling, among others, the recording specifications to be adjusted (e.g. recording interval), and the alarm to be set. The keyboard buttons click when pressed. The results are presented on a backlit graphical display.
The LB-575 features a modern construction based on an efficient and power-saving microprocessor controller. On the basis of the known non-linear characteristics of the temperature sensor (Pt1000 thermometer resistor), humidity (thin-layer capacitive sensor) and digital calibration data stored during calibration on the device storage memory, the built-in microprocessor calculates the current temperature measurement results. An advantage of the instrument is the lack of mechanical calibration elements (e.g. potentiometers). The climate meter calibration sends calibration data via digital interface to the instrument’s permanent storage, obtained from the calibrated temperatures. It ensures convenience and high calibration accuracy as well as the stability of the device's metrological parameters over time.
Measurement History Report
The LB-575 thermohygrobarometer may be connected with a Bluetooth-interfaced printer — e.g. RPP02N — in order to print out a measurement history report. The report may also be viewed on the meter’s display.
The meter may additionally come with advanced software for Windows —— enabling:
- Presentation of current measurements.
- Panel operation — access to settings and all functions.
- Alarm monitoring and signalling.
- Presentation of archived data — charts, reports, histograms.
- Data archive management.
A dedicated LB-376A USB interface is used for communication with the computer. It also enables battery charging.
A wireless interface provides an alternative method of communication with the computer. If the computer is not equipped with a Bluetooth interface, a suitable Bluetooth adapter should be purchased.
The method of recording measurements in the meter’s built-in storage memory is defined by the user with the use of the Logger application or the keyboard. In order to configure the recording:
- Activate recording and define recording interval.
- Select one of the following recording modes:
- Recording with continuation (the oldest data are deleted and replaced by new data).
- Recording with protection (recording is blocked when the storage memory is full).
- It is possible to set sound signals for measurement recording.
- It is possible to record a measurement manually (via the keyboard).
- It is possible to assign each measurement session with a number (for measurement grouping) — 8 measurement groups are available.
Each parameter measured with LB-575 thermohygrobarometer, as per order, may feature an individual calibration environment provided by LAB-EL .
Technical Data of Thermohygrobarometer
|T1 TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT (INTERNAL SENSOR)|
|Uncertainty||±0.1°C ± 1 final digit|
|Resolution||0.1°C or 0.01°C|
|Dew point calculation range||-40…85°C|
|Wet bulb temperature calculation range||-40…85°C|
|T2, T3 TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT (LB-572 EXTERNAL PROBE)|
|Measurement range||Depending on sensor screen, maximum: -50…120°C|
|Measurement uncertainty (-20…70°C)||±0.1°C ± 1 final digit|
|Measurement uncertainty (-50…100°C)||±0.3°C ± 1 final digit|
|Measurement uncertainty (-50…120°C)||±0.5°C ± 1 final digit|
|Measurement resolution||0.01°C or 0.1°C|
|HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT — HYGROMETER|
|10…95% (for temperatures of up to +60°C)|
|10…70% (for temperatures of up to +70°C)|
|10…40% (for temperatures of up to +85°C)|
|Measurement uncertainty (10%…90%)||±2.0% ± 1 final digit|
|Measurement uncertainty (outside the range of 10%…90%)||±4.0% ± 1 final digit|
|ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE MEASUREMENT — BAROMETER|
|Measurement range||500.0…1,100 hPa|
|Measurement uncertainty||1 hPa|
|Measurement resolution||0.1 hPa|
|Memory capacity||1 million entries for one parameter|
|Recording resolution||consistent with measurement resolution|
|Recording range||consistent with measurement range|
|Recording interval pitch||1 second|
|Recording interval range||1 second … 18 hours|
|Battery||NiMH 3.6 V / 800 mAh battery|
|Number of battery charging cycles||1,500|
|Battery operation time (after charging)||backlight on — 20 hours|
|backlight off — 100 hours|
|recording (every 2 minutes) — 6 months|
|wireless interface active — 40 hours|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE|
|LB-572 probe||depending on the sensor version|
|RECOMMENDED CONTINUOUS OPERATING CONDITIONS *)|
|Degree of environmental corrosivity, according to PN-71/H-04651||B|
|LB-572 probes (without plug)||IP67|
|Version||2.1 + EDR|
*) Exceeding the recommended continuous operating conditions (e.g. when installing the device outdoors) requires the use of additional protective measures for the electronic part of the device against the eventuality of water entering the device.
- LB-575: 205 x 46 x 27 mm
- LB-572 — standard for TL-2 (diameter: 6 mm, length: 100 mm), cable length: 1 meter
- LB-376A: 56 x 31 x 24 mm
- LB-575 meter
- User instruction
- LB-572 probe — on request
- LB-579 stand — on request
- LB-568B holder — on request
- LB-376A + USB cable — on request
- Logger software — on request
- Bluetooth adapter — on request
- RPP02N printer — on request